As you now know Facebook and Social Media is extremely important for Business… but just in case you’re not quite sure yet, here’s a few reasons why:
- Most consumers expect businesses to be active on a social network, with Facebook being on top of that list.
- 1 out of every 7 humans is on Facebook! And the average user logs in 15 times per day… WOW!!
- Nearly half of Americans say Facebook is their #1 influencer of purchases.
- Adults now watch more than an hour of online video every day. Facebook sees 100 million hours of daily video watch time alone!
- Social Media now doubles as Search Engines! It can help with your business SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as well as be the new SEO.
- Paying for ads on Facebook allows you to target users that are interested in your product/service with high advertising ROI (Return on Investment) potential!
- Social Media is the new word of mouth… your business can benefit from social recommendations.
- Your competitors most likely use Facebook. Don’t miss out.
Here’s a quick video from Hootsuite that shows a few tips on how to get the most out of your Facebook business page and optimize your settings.
Note: Instagram is also on the rise… stay tuned for our next article on using Instagram to get more customers!